jokes bad or otherwise.

As a novel twist to dating web sites a company open a store where ladies can go to select a husband. It has six floors to explore. One lady decides to go and try it after years of searching for Mr Right.

On the first floor the sign on the door reads: Floor 1 - These men have jobs.

The second floor sign reads: Floor 2 - These men have jobs and love kids.

The third floor sign reads: Floor 3 - These men have jobs, love kids, and are extremely good looking. "Wow," she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going.

She goes to the fourth floor and sign reads: Floor 4 - These men have jobs, love kids, are drop- dead good looking and help with the housework "Oh, mercy me!" she exclaims, "I can hardly stand it!"

Still, she goes to the fifth floor and sign reads: Floor 5 - These men have jobs, love kids, are drop- dead gorgeous, help with the housework, and have a strong romantic streak. She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 6 - You are visitor 4,363,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please!

A policeman is called to the scene of a horrific crash . As he arrives he sees a monkey climb out of the wreckage and he utters " If only you could talk to tell me what went on" . The monkey retorts " well I can " . So the Policemen asks what the man and woman who are dead in the car had been doing leading up to the crash . " Well" the monkey says " At first they were smoking , then they started drinking beer and then they started to get amorous kissing and cuddling taking each others clothes off ." " Oh my God you must have been so scared knowing you were going to crash because of their behaviour ." "Not really" the monkey responds " I was concentrating on my driving"

Robin Hood is on his death bed. He turns to Little John and demands his bow. "I am going to fire my bow, where it lands I want you to bury me !"

2 days later Little John and the rest of the outlaws buried Robin on the top of the wardrobe .:08:

A Nun is taking a shower when the doorbell of the Convent rings . "Who is it ?" she shouts the man at the Door shouts " I'm the Blind Man." With everyone else at prayer in the Chapel she wraps a towel around her wet hair but doesn't bother with one for her body . She answers the door "Can I help you ?" . "Yes" the man replies " Bailey's Blinds , the Mother superior asked me to call and measure up for new blinds"

A woman was walking through the mall and came upon a scruffy man sitting on a bench.
Feeling sorry for him she went to him and pressed a £10 note into his hand. "Here you are young man, have faith , do you hear have faith.!"
A week later in the mall the man came up to her and said "I've been looking for you! Have Faith came in at 16/1 , here are your winnings !" :22:

A beautiful woman was hitch hiking .A man stopped for her and as they were riding he asked what she did for a living.
"I'm a magician" she said . "Never ! " he said "Go on prove it !"
She touched him on his leg and turned him into an hotel.:08::rolling:

First man.........."Kids today, hopeless !"
Second man.................I blame the parents !"
First man................."Did your kids go to private or state school?"
Second man ................."Don't know , never asked them !" :confused::08:

The duke went off to The Crusades.Before he left he said to his servant "If I am not back within 3 years ,you can let my wife out of her chastity belt !"He then gave him the key.
The duke had only gone a couple of miles when his servant caught up with him. " Sire , sire ! You gave me the wrong key !":13::confused:

Back
Top Bottom