It looks pretty BUT!!!

Wonderful, who would have thought there is real snow in England? Usually we don´t even have some anymore in Germany, at least not in the West where I live. This year is an exception, we have plenty, but today it´s thawing and foggy weather. What a pity! But we also have slippery icy streets, had a few nice slides yesterday.
This is what it looked like when we had the first cold spell in February, but now it looks (or did look) just the same:

2009-12-24_Winter09_105.JPG

We are getting a winter storm in the Central US today and when it come i will post some pics. I love the way the land there just rolls n forever. Thanks for the beautiful pics.

We are getting a winter storm in the Central US today and when it come i will post some pics. I love the way the land there just rolls n forever. Thanks for the beautiful pics.

We look forward to your pictures

I had my little friends for dinner!
Now I am ordered by my wife to clean the windows again ???
I begin to resemble a Dutchhoward, I miss just a Dutchmarina.
See picture...

Looks like it's coming on nicely! Although I live in North Carolina
now (SE USA), I grew up in New England where several
feet is not an unusual snow fall. Just how much snow did
you get???

And now in NC, several feet of snow is a once in a blue moon rare occasion. I'm jealous, Terry! lol We're lucky to get one day with maybe an inch or two a year.

Looks like it's coming on nicely! Although I live in North Carolina
now (SE USA), I grew up in New England where several
feet is not an unusual snow fall. Just how much snow did
you get???

We have had so far 8-10 inches of the white stuff around here,the biggest problem is the low temps between 7f and 10f overnight so lots of ice on the roads and everywhere from here is downhill and not much fun to drive in and typical UK we are not geared up for bad weather,so the whole place grinds to a halt

Here we go again, it´s snowing and everything is white again. Merry Christmas ::) !
But it´s only a thin layer, but the snow keeps falling and they forecast more and also frost again. Oh no, I want spring now!

Back