It is that time of year again folks

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
The Website was 12 years old yesterday and at this time I have to find the funds to keep the site/forum running,so any donations to the upkeep cost will be much appreciated,there is a paypal link on the main web page,thanks in advance
Terry

Main Page is www.summerwine.net

I will donate as ASAP.

UPDATE: I just donated! Lol ASAP meant as soon as I felt like getting my card out of my purse. And I just happened to be on my way to the kitchen to get a soda and my purse was on the kitchen table so yeah. Lol

Last edited:
images6JQHTZ25.jpgI have just printed off an envelope addressed to TORKSEY and will be putting a cheque in the post soonest.

Thanks to all that have helped so far,my mistake with the paypal button,it actually says Donate and is on the left just above the Compo character drawing

Terry

I will donate as ASAP.

UPDATE: I just donated! Lol ASAP meant as soon as I felt like getting my card out of my purse. And I just happened to be on my way to the kitchen to get a soda and my purse was on the kitchen table so yeah. Lol

rofl . . too funny, Holly.

Ditto . . . All done, Terry. Thanks much for this service. Enjoy reading everything here. Big props to you.

Many thanks to all those who have made a donation,it all helps towards keeping the site running

Terry

I would like to say a big thanks to those that have donated,so far you have raised around 30% of the cost which is a great help

Terry

Noted with horror that the envelope I printed days ago was still on my desk so bit the bullet and used Paypal. :29: :29: :29:

Back