In shock

Just now read this thread. Sounds like he's pulling through rather nicely! From one survivor to another, I send my prayers and best wishes to George!

Little big George is now off all machinery, and now they are just sorting his feeding out. It seems if you haven't been able to suckle from birth, it can affect your speech, so he was seeing a speech therapist yesterday, to help teach him to suckle.

He was trying with Jade's pinkie finger, so here's hoping it won't be to long.

He had his brain scan and incredulously only two people in the whole hospital can read the data, so this may take some time to get the results. The person doing the scan did say that the data that he could see as the scan was happening, was very positive. So maybe all our prayers will be answered after all.

He is now 15 days old and has been through a huge amount of trauma, and is still fighting. We are all very proud of our little Chuba, and I still can't wait to see him and have Chuba cuddles.
Other than that he is doing well.

I thought I had better update you as you must of been wondering how he is doing
Thanks for all your continued support and prayers.

Love to you all

Thanks for letting us know Minxie. Glad it is good news. We are very hopeful now for a complete bill of health.

Hello I have been out of action for a while am so happy for you that beautiful baby George is doing so well now, am sending lots of love and light to him and his wonderful family

I DO BELIEVE A MINOR MIRACLE HAS OCCURRED.

Little Big George, brain scan results are believed to be as near normal as they could tell. The little wriggler will have to have another one, as the scan was a bit blurry, but from what they could see, there were no striking problems, this is to be confirmed in the near future with another scan. The way he is reacting to things, is just as any other baby ;D ;D ;D ;D

He has had his first bath, and he loved it, he has also had two feeds from a bottle, without problems.

We think he maybe home next week, so you will hear our whole family partying, in celebration.

We are still not out of the woods yet, until the new brain scan is carried out, but we are so happy its amazing.

I saw Jade today, and George wasn't expected to survive the journey to Bristol the night he was born, someone up there was looking out for him (probably my mum)

Thank you for all your support in the past three weeks, he is three weeks old today.

When we have our party I will get some pictures and put them up for you, so you can see the little miracle man, I am sure your keen to see our little man
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I DO BELIEVE A MINOR MIRACLE HAS OCCURRED.

Little Big George, brain scan results are believed to be as near normal as they could tell. The little wriggler will have to have another one, as the scan was a bit blurry, but from what they could see, there were no striking problems, this is to be confirmed in the near future with another scan. The way he is reacting to things, is just as any other baby ;D ;D ;D ;D

He has had his first bath, and he loved it, he has also had two feeds from a bottle, without problems.

We think he maybe home next week, so you will hear our whole family partying, in celebration.

We are still not out of the woods yet, until the new brain scan is carried out, but we are so happy its amazing.

I saw Jade today, and George wasn't expected to survive the journey to Bristol the night he was born, someone up there was looking out for him (probably my mum)

Thank you for all your support in the past three weeks, he is three weeks old today.

When we have our party I will get some pictures and put them up for you, so you can see the little miracle man, I am sure your keen to see our little man
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I look forward to seeing the pictures,so pleased every thing seems normal, a real uphill struggle for all concerned

Back