I'm back after 3 years

D

DJWCFC

Hi everyone, you might remember me as Compo, Foggy and Clegg on here and the other forum before i had to leave after ebay comments, so firstly i would like to apologise for anyone who was offended by them, secondly before we fell out over his comments on here the person whos username was eli thingy (eli wasnt his real name) told me i would be welcomed back on here so finally decided to come back on, you might be wondering why i said fell out with eli, well he told me he was being hounded (his words not mine) on here over text speak and i said maybe people cant understand and he went off on one and we havent spoken since he was rude to me over a e-mail i sent to him, you moderators might also see that my IP address occasionally is the same as eli's and the reason is he sometimes used our computer thats why its the same sometimes.
Aell enough of why im back now to tell you who i am, my name is Darren and im 23 from West Bromwich near Birmingham, im a passionate Last of the Summer Wine fan, infact Last of the Summer Wine is my first memory so its an important part of my life, i was at the book launch in november with my dad and really enjoyed meeting ken and alan again, i was at the last two series of laughter recording, saw episodes from series 30 and four from series 31, ive been on location with the cast and crew for series 31 and met some of the cast like Russ Abbot, Brian Murphy, Burt Kwouk, Barbara Young, Robert Fyfe, Ken Kitson and Peter Sallis as well as Alan J W Bell. i look forward to speaking to fellow Last of the Summer Wine fans young and old and new people as well as people who i spoke to before on here.
Away from Last of the Summer Wine im a fan of newcastle united, tv shows especially classic sitcoms and doctor who, im keen on fitness when i have the motivation which i don't at the minute, i do spend a lot of time online to get me threw the days.
hope to speak to you all on here soon.

Darren

Welcome back, sorry to hear of that. You will be most welcome on here again. :)

John

Hi Darren,

I remember you from the old forum and never had any problems with you. Since that forum shut down I discovered this one. You have a good history with the show. During the time of the old forum I often wrote against the Hobbo years, but since then I grew to like it. Were you in the studion audience in "IN Which Howard Sails Across the Atlantic"? The eaves dropping wiring scene with Howard? That is probably my favorite scene from that era.

I couldn't quite view your pic. Was that you with Russ Abbott by any chance?

Hi Darren,

I remember you from the old forum and never had any problems with you. Since that forum shut down I discovered this one. You have a good history with the show. During the time of the old forum I often wrote against the Hobbo years, but since then I grew to like it. Were you in the studion audience in "IN Which Howard Sails Across the Atlantic"? The eaves dropping wiring scene with Howard? That is probably my favorite scene from that era.

I couldn't quite view your pic. Was that you with Russ Abbott by any chance?

hi codfanglers, im glad the Hobbo years are starting to warm to you, i liked them ever since they started, no i wasnt in the audience for that one, i was in for the first two of series 30 (hitman for primrose daires and inventor of the mother stitch) and the first four of series 31 even though i was only meant to be there for the first two, they asked if anyone wanted to stay for the next two and me and my dad jumped at the chance.
yes that is russ abbot in the pic with me when i met him on location, he is a very pleasant person, its also my profile pic on facebook, brian murphy is ok as well and so is barabara young, burt kwouk is a gentlemen and so is peter sallis, robert fyfe comes across as a bit upper middle class with his voice but he is also a very nice person, ken kitson is one of the most enthusiastic person i ever met but he is also very kind as well and so is alan bell, infaxct all the cast ive met have all been kind towards me havent a bad word against the ones i met

Back