If You Could be............

It would have to be my nemesis Lieutenant Commander Willoughby [played by the brilliant Ron Moody ] flogging a map purporting to identify where my treasure is buried when it was purely a submarine sorry a sousaphone, a suburb you know ............. a trick. A Yorkshire Pirate I ask you , everyone knows I'm a Geordie! :08:

By default, I'd have to be Davenport, of Deviations With ...., because I once fantasized about exploring British public footpaths, planning routes of various lengths and levels of challenge, and writing guidebooks to them. Alternatively Miss Davenport, the librarian. I'd hate to go back to work after 14 years of retirement, but "once a librarian, always a librarian".

By default, I'd have to be Davenport, of Deviations With ...., because I once fantasized about exploring British public footpaths, planning routes of various lengths and levels of challenge, and writing guidebooks to them. Alternatively Miss Davenport, the librarian. I'd hate to go back to work after 14 years of retirement, but "once a librarian, always a librarian".
Marianna

As Davenport would you be happy to climb the trees directed by Foggy ? Fire Brigade on standby !

It would have to be my nemesis Lieutenant Commander Willoughby [played by the brilliant Ron Moody ] flogging a map purporting to identify where my treasure is buried when it was purely a submarine sorry a sousaphone, a suburb you know ............. a trick. A Yorkshire Pirate I ask you , everyone knows I'm a Geordie! :08:

And I recall you end up in the arms of Marina ....

I think I'd be Compo's house keeper and mushy pea destroyer but only to wear those boots one more time :16:

You would also be able to flog his new suit which you took as well - but perhaps you might keep the tartan hat?

Which way to the bus station Marianna?

Direction pointed out below

702-0997b116b3c42fa90b59427b86b8e2fe.jpg

Back