I despair

barmpot

LOTSW Fanatic
Was just checking for nearest stockist of art materials - put in details, (why do we have to scroll right down to the bottom for UK for a UK company?) and entered Keighley - it was in the choice for a "city" and the map shows somewhere in Bangor, North Wales!!

I could not believe it. :mad: :unhappy: :mad:

Was just checking for nearest stockist of art materials - put in details, (why do we have to scroll right down to the bottom for UK for a UK company?) and entered Keighley - it was in the choice for a "city" and the map shows somewhere in Bangor, North Wales!!

Not really your day is it Barmpot :(

I hope you have a better day tomorrow. :)

Just being noisy Barmpot but what art material are you looking for. Just wondering if your a painter or sculptor. ;)

Just being noisy Barmpot but what art material are you looking for. Just wondering if your a painter or sculptor. ;)

I was looking for some water colour paints in tubes - I had run out of lemon yellow which with payne's grey and /or ultramarine makes the main range of greens for landscapes ....

now have. It's just we have an art exhibition on Friday/Saturday locally and I was finishing off some sketches for display.

I was looking for some water colour paints in tubes - I had run out of lemon yellow which with payne's grey and /or ultramarine makes the main range of greens for landscapes ....

now have. It's just we have an art exhibition on Friday/Saturday locally and I was finishing off some sketches for display.
You should post them so we can see them.

I thought that when one wanted to be 'noisy' on a forum one put everything in upper case as in NOISY.

:wink::wink::wink:

I thought that when one wanted to be 'noisy' on a forum one put everything in upper case as in NOISY.

Ay up, [MENTION=127]Big Unc[/MENTION] has his pedantic head on. Take cover everyone. :D

Have mercy on her Big Unc her computer is down and shes on the phone. My phone postes are usually a lot worse. Well that's my excuse :D :wink:

Whoops thank you Big Unc. I meant "nosy" or should I have just said "curious". ;)

Back