How to search for images?

Marianna

Dedicated Member
I would like to search for all of my posts that contain images to ensure that I've converted all of the full-sized ones to thumbnails, without having to look at everything I've posted. I don't see a way to specify images in the search function. Am I missing something obvious?

I would like to search for all of my posts that contain images to ensure that I've converted all of the full-sized ones to thumbnails, without having to look at everything I've posted. I don't see a way to specify images in the search function. Am I missing something obvious?

A Question for Tony I think

A Question for Tony I think

I tried to create the post in the New Forum Questions category, but the system didn't allow it. The answer might be of general interest, which is why I didn't send a personal message to him. Should I send him one with a heads-up that there's a question here?

I tried to create the post in the New Forum Questions category, but the system didn't allow it. The answer might be of general interest, which is why I didn't send a personal message to him. Should I send him one with a heads-up that there's a question here?

I Think Tony will spot your post before to long

I'll look at that first thing in the morning. Only problem is that my cluster headache season has starterd so time on computer is very strictly limited.

Please forget about previous postings, I am only concerned with future postings.
I (think I) have modified the image posting template to only allow the posting of thumbnails. We'll see how this goes.
I'll test it here.......
avm-logo.png
Yep, that works :D

Great work Tony just tested that and it works a treat , thank you so much for making the effort it is very much appreciated particularly considering your cluster headache issue.

Back