How Do

How do,

I've visited the boards a few times, but only just joined, so thought I'd say hello, before I gave any input.

I'm quite a young fan of the series, but I like near-enough every era of the programme (I actually don't mind the Hoobo era!).

First got into the series properly in around 2004/5, but knew of it before then.

I think Clegg is a great role model in life.

welcome to the forum stevo, thats great you like all the eras of the show, i like the hobbo years as well, hope to hear some great things from you on the forum and welcome

yes welcome mate, hope you enjoy this happy bunch.....clegg is also a favourite of mine, amongst many others...the hobbo years aren't my favourite, but take your time to absorb the lot from 1973 onwards and i'm sure you will love the whole lot...happy watching :)

Yes a big welcome to this happy band of forum members,they are all crackers and it's great

Welcome Stevo, Yeah we are all crackers. Maybe with cheese on top, LOL. You will enjoy it here.

My belated greetings and welcome - I have been out of action forum wise fora couple of months - but look forward to reading your thoughts.

Hello Stevie. I am a newbie too from across the pond. I haven't seen all of the episodes but I do love Cleggy but I do have to say I love "Billy" and "Truly of the Yard". It is hard to pick one isn't it?

Back