How did you pick your username?

D

DJWCFC

I was wondering how everyone on here chose there usernames, was it Last of the Summer Wine related, is it your name or part of your name, is it from something else you like apart from Last of the Summer Wine, just wondered how we all chose our names on here.

mine is simple the first three letters are from my name (Darren John Williams) and the final three stand for Compo, Foggy and Clegg seeing as they are the classic and best known trio and my favourite trio, infact my car registration has CFC at the end, it definately doesnt stand for Chelsea Football Club seeing i support a team from the other end of the country

One of my earliest Summer Wine memories was Dried Dates and Codfanglers, with Seymour trying to open his door with his new security system. "Codfanglers, Codfanglers, Codfanglers"

If I were to go with another name it would likely be Sun-Ray Major.

I often thought about ....if one had a boat and they were going to name it, what Summer Wine reference could they use.

Sun-Ray Major would work for this but "Truly of the Yard" has a perfect ring to it.

jrt2345 - john Robert Taylor, and an assortment of numbers.

One of my favourite actors on the show was Kathy Staff and she had a daughter called Susan plus when the registration asked what user name I wanted I froze and couldn't think of anything!! It was only later on I thought I should have put Pearl :( but to late now.

Mainly because Clegg liked barmpots - I chose barmpot. Seems to sum me up and many of the characters!

It's my nickname, him indoors started calling me minxie when we first got together, and everyone knows me as 'the minx'

One of him indoors workmates rang our house once, and said ummm, is that the minx, sorry I don't know your real name'

so the minxie it is.

Mine is an old acronym...

Bend Over Here It Comes Again - Permanently being shafted by all and sundry. (Apols if the truth appears a little rude)

Watching The Bandit from Stoke on Trent one evening i thought not having one of the trios names as a username as so many people have so thats why i went for Amos as he was a good character and would have been nice to see him come back for a few more episodes.As i posted somewhere before i was going to have Sherbert after my Favourite First of the Summer wine character but i went with Amos instead.

I like flat caps. Clegg wears a flat cap, as does Howard, Wesley, Smiler et al. So I chose the name flat cap. Kind of boring, but I couldn't think of anything else! :)

Back