Holmfirth Traffic

Apparently in the Holmfirth area they have been monitoring driver's behaviour at a particular junction using a hidden camera concealed in a camourflaged bicycle that had been abandoned in the centre of the roundabout

Certainly not it was big hammer man Wesley Pegden. It was a prototype he produced in a bid to ascertain if he was able to camouflage himself and avoid the wrath of Edie after leaving a greasy hand print on her best tablecloth .

With the update I decided to try out going to the main site and look at the Maps before returning back to this one all was fine but whilst there I opened up the Map and highlighted the house where Edie and Wesley lived and where Wesley's Shed is both just off Dobb Lane. I noticed the scale on the map and it helped explain an anomaly from the show.

When Edie stands at the back door and shouts "Wasley" to which there is no response however, when she gives it the full Edie shout "Wesley Pegden get in here now" poor old Wesley is there in a shot its not surprising . The shed , with the noise of the big hammer at work is, probably over 100 metres away from their house , all of which is testimony to the power of Edie's voice. :)

Captain,that always made me laugh, but of course we did not have all these online maps,so as far as we were concerned the shed was close by, just the odd episode when a car would leave the shed could you see how far away the house was

Back