Hello People, from Tony in Cornwall

cornishman

Junior Jedi
Staff member
Recently retired and have been able to introduce myself to new experiences, one being your sites namesake TV programme :D

Well I can safely say I am hooked, and can so easily associate myself with the (Summer) Winer's.

It is great to find a bulletin board with like minded people. Thankyou.

Recently retired and have been able to introduce myself to new experiences, one being your sites namesake TV programme :D

Well I can safely say I am hooked, and can so easily associate myself with the (Summer) Winer's.

It is great to find a bulletin board with like minded people. Thankyou.

Hi Tony,welcome aboard,what part of Cornwall are you in,pleased you enjoy the show,Terry

Welcome Terry, glad you joined us. Looking forward to reading your posts, and don't forget to send us each a cornish pasty!! ;D

Welcome Terry, glad you joined us. Looking forward to reading your posts, and don't forget to send us each a cornish pasty!! ;D

Please, would all try to remember how easily I get confused! Is it Tony or Terry? But, of course, mìle fàilte whoever you are (as Marina might say).

Please, would all try to remember how easily I get confused! Is it Tony or Terry? But, of course, mìle fàilte whoever you are (as Marina might say).
Hmmm, been called many, many things in my lifetime, but normally go by Tony or grumpy ;)

Hello Tony from the real Robin Hood country,Notts.

No, Billy Hardcastle was right - Robin Hood came from Yorkshire just like King Arthur came from Scotland (or at least from Cumbria which was part of Scotland in his day).

Back