Hello everyone

Beth

Dedicated Member
My name is Beth from the U.S. Found this wonderful show only 5 years ago. I have not seen all the episodes but am working on it. I am a big Billy (descendant of Robin Hood) fan. Of course I am a big Cleggy fan as well. Hope to visit here periodically with others just as daft as me.
;)

My name is Beth from the U.S. Found this wonderful show only 5 years ago. I have not seen all the episodes but am working on it. I am a big Billy (descendant of Robin Hood) fan. Of course I am a big Cleggy fan as well. Hope to visit here periodically with others just as daft as me.
;)

Hi Beth
Great to have another Dafty on board

;)

Hi Beth
Great to have another Dafty on board
I'll second that. ;D ;)

Hello Beth

Welcome from me too, like you I am a massive fan of LOTSW. Chip in and add anything to help our discussions along.

:)

Thanks everyone! Chuck I am from Greenwood Indiana. It will be so good to talk to others who love this show as much as I do! :D

Welcome to the forum Beth, hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us

Welcome Beth

as you can see from my user name I like anyone who is a little towards the dafter end ...

Look forward to your contributions.

Thanks everyone! Chuck I am from Greenwood Indiana. It will be so good to talk to others who love this show as much as I do! :D

Welcome Beth. I went to school in Cincinnati and enjoyed visiting Clifty Falls in the Madison area by the Ohio. I am in the DC Suburbs of Maryland now.

Gee, didn't realise there were so many form the good old USofA, I lived for many years with my American wife in Raleigh NC, so quite near to you cciaffone. Now live in Kernow, Near UK :)
Warm welcome.

Back