Hello Back Again

Norm

Dedicated Member
Sorry Folks been awol again :eek::eek:. I am feeling quite proud of myself as I have managed to get a tiny bit part as they call it in a film. It's not I hasten to add one of those big blockbuster thingy's but a small film company making their first full length but it's a start !!:smile:

Sorry Folks been awol again :eek::eek:. I am feeling quite proud of myself as I have managed to get a tiny bit part as they call it in a film. It's not I hasten to add one of those big blockbuster thingy's but a small film company making their first full length but it's a start !!:smile:

Norm, We all look forward to seeing you at the Oscars next year

We'll want to see that, make sure you give us some details :D

Welcome back Norm and congratulations on your small part. Since you are an actor and a big Summer Wine fan, I was curious as to which actors you admired most from their part in Summer Wine? Of course, the general consensus here is they are all such great professionals, but is their one or two that you are particulalry impressed by with their Summer Wine roles?

Back