Heat

Amos Hames 2

Dedicated Member
With Death Valley in the USA reaching temperatures of over 50 degrees Fahrenheit yesterday what is the hottest place anyone on here has been. I can speak from personal experience of Death Valley as I visited in 1998 .

With Death Valley in the USA reaching temperatures of over 50 degrees Fahrenheit yesterday what is the hottest place anyone on here has been. I can speak from personal experience of Death Valley as I visited in 1998 .
On a trip there in the 80's we attended a brief talk on what to do if your car breaks down in the valley and you need help, it seems rangers will always be on the lookout for smoke, so start by building a fire, if your needs are a little more urgent, try setting alight the spare wheel as the smoke gets very black, worst case set light to your vehicle.

cristmas day 2020 overnight person left the heat pump of after the kids went to bed as at the late times it go cold forgot to turn it of and in the morring the room was 26c at around 7 at 12 it was almost 30-35c if we stayed it might have gotten to 40

50 degrees Fahrenheit is a bit chilly, isn't it?

I've never been, but my BFF Elizabeth, lives in Las Vegas (moved there a couple of years ago) and she says it's been an insanely hot summer there. It's a different kind of heat than it is in South Carolina tho. It's a dry heat there and here in SC we have insane amounts of humidity. She says as much as she misses me and everyone else here, she doesn't miss the humid summers! Lol

I have also spent time in Arizona, such a large place that the weatherman would say it is 40f cooler in Page in the north than Tucson in the south, I could visualise all those in Tucson heading to Page

Back