Happy Christmas

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Wishing all the forum members a very Merry Christmas,I will be in Yorkshire for the day with our daughter and family,this will be the last year we make the journey as next year she will be living close by,so you all have a lovely time and for those CRUMS it is nearly over

Terry

It's been a hectic weekend and last few days with no time to unwind with my favourite programme,but only one more to go,when I get in at 6am I will be having a large glass of Harveys Bristol Cream,Merry Christmas everyone.

Merry%20Xmas%20Holmfirth_zpsli4jrraj.jpg

Merry Christmas Everyone. Its been a rollercoaster year for me but I can see light at the end of the tunnel. Stay safe and don't eat too much. I will be back in the new year. Thank you too everyone who supported me this year x

A very Happy and peaceful Christmas to everyone. Hope you all have a lovely time, have to work Christmas day night but have Boxing day off, then it's time to "chill out" as they say. Take care all XX.

Merry Christmas Everyone. Its been a rollercoaster year for me but I can see light at the end of the tunnel. Stay safe and don't eat too much. I will be back in the new year. Thank you too everyone who supported me this year x

A very Happy Christmas to all members, its been a torrid year for the world as a whole the awful atrocities in Paris , the flood devastation in Cumbria and other parts of the UK , the migrant crisis people willing to risk their lives crossing seas in boats not fit for purpose . There are some brighter moments, one of the many is the fact that Amos you are well enough, ,after all of your health issues, to be able to post the above entry , stay well, be lucky . :)

So far it's been a very quiet Christmas with a lovely church service last night with lots of carols. I'm wishing a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.

Having a peaceful day with my rather grumpy cat "Minka":15: who is regarding her extremely expensive christmas cat food with great suspicion !!:30:.
Happy Christmas everyone:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Back