Happy Birthday Website

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
The website is 15 years old today and I believe it is the only one for fans that's still up and running, the forum is still a baby at 8.5 years old.

It would not be possible without the members support and input and I like to think off it as your site, it is so nice to see members from all parts of the world finding time to chat about the show and keeping it's memory alive.

I would also like to thanks the forum moderators for their help along with Tony who polishes the gears and frugal valves to keep the site safe and sound and running like a swiss watch

Terry

Congratulations and the deepest of thank you's to Terry , Tony , John and Pearl without you there would be nowhere to celebrate our great show , your efforts are very much appreciated . There will of course be some conjecture regarding the Birthday age , Fifteen years for the former three but of course for the latter that will be talked down to a first anniversary :08: . I would also like to make special mention of Dick our foremost contributor long may he continue to post .:)

Last edited:
Congratulations and the deepest of thank you's to Terry , Tony , John and Pearl without you there would be nowhere to celebrate our great show , your efforts are very much appreciated . There will of course be some conjecture regarding the Birthday age , Fifteen years for the former three but of course for the latter that will be talked down to a first anniversary :08: . I would also like to make special mention of Dick our foremost contributor long may he continue to post .:)

Thank you kind sir !:)

Back