Happy Birthday Tony

I remembered, i sent it to his cubard under the stairs via owl.
Happy birthday Tony.

Happy Birthday and Best Wishes Tony thanks for all the sterling work you do to keep this wonderful site operational . As you get older life's pace slows to Sloth pace but you can still Walk a While through the Flowers of the Forest and witness the Lark in the Morning . Forget the Birthday Cake just have a big bowl of Angel Delight! :08::fp:

Happy Birthday to ya, Tony! Thanks again for keeping the site running like a well oiled machine. Wesley could dream his Loxley Lozenge would purr as smoothly. :42:

@Peripheral, Tony = Cornishman, The Coder

Last edited:
Happy birthday, Tony, and many happy returns! Thank you for all you do here on the Summerwine.net community.

Happy Birthday to ya, Tony! Thanks again for keeping the site running like a well oiled machine. Wesley could dream his Loxley Lozenge would purr as smoothly. :42:

@Peripheral, Tony = Cornishman, The Coder
OH he he. Yeah, Happy Birthday Tony. I am envious of your knowledge. Hope you have an enjoyable day.

So very many thanks for all your wonderful wishes. Especially appreciate your HP reference Pearl, my very favourite books/movies of all time :D

Since Pearl sent it I am sure the cake was boxed up well and you did not get any owl feathers on your cake. :)

Back
Top Bottom