Haircut

Peripheral

Dedicated Member
Today we are going to be treated to a few more million gallons of rain and winds strong enough to blow out candles in Thailand. I was going to put Venezuela but I can't spell that. There will be something to look forward to today, the hairdresser is coming. I am going to have a haircut. Next week she will be coming back to cut the other one. You will no doubt be wondering why I don't have both hairs cut on the same day. It is due to the strength of the chainsaw that the hairdresser uses. She comes to the house on roller skates and cannot manage to carry a spare blade for the saw. I like to keep my head in pristine condition so that the flies can play ice hockey on it. I bet you are wondering why I should have ice on my head. Well, as well as all the rain and wind it is also very cold. It is so cold that the centipedes in the garden are wearing leg warmers. My wife knits them. It takes two and a half weeks to knit enough leg warmers for one centipede so, as you can imagine, she is kept very busy. When the weather gets warmer, the flies will play football instead of ice hockey. When that happens I fix a mirror to the ceiling and watch the game. AHH, a submarine has just pulled up by the front door, it must be the hairdresser. I told you it was going to be wet. I hope she gives me an anaesthetic this time. See you in a day or two... Peri.

My Favourite hairdresser story ? Given the penchant for barbers to chat whilst cutting hair a friend of mine went to his local hairdressers and the Barber said " Good Day sir , how would you like me to cut your hair today ?" To which he replied " In complete silence !! " Needless to say this offhand remark was met with the worst haircut he had ever experienced.

Back