Good day.

Peripheral

Good day fellow earthlings.....Mmm, somehow that doesn't sound like an appropriate greeting. Earthlings, makes us sound like something that has just crawled out of the garden. Then again, when I look in the mirror I do look like something that has just crawled out of the garden,:eek2: well, at least pulled through a hedge backwards:20:. That's me, a bit of a slob:42:. On my last birthday, I was stood at the gate when a neighbour walked by.
"My birthday today," I told him.
"Happy Birthday," he said, "have you got a telegram from the Queen?":21:
Cheeky devil, I thought, I'm only thirty-three. Okay, 83, but I don't look a hundred. He smiled as he went on his way:36:, and trod in a pile of dog's doo dah.
"OH YUCK," he shouted.
"I just did that," I said looking down at my shoe whilst trying to scrape the residue off onto the pavement.:frown2:
"Well do it in your toilet next time," he growled.:31:
Sorry, I went off at a tangent there. Tangent, sounds like a fella who has just been abroad for a holiday. I just wanted to wish you all a nice day and hope that you have plenty of smiles to make it all worthwhile.
Peri.

trod in a pile of dog's doo
Could be worse
It could have been a lot more unpleasant . It could have been a horse's "deposit" but I suppose you would have been out scraping it into a bucket to put on your garden or making your worst enemy a horses@%t sandwich . You could have also done the deed whilst in the guise of a farm animal practising , as is your won't , for next years appearance is Jack in the Beanstalk where you are to revive your role as the back end of Horatio the Pantomime Horse , coconut shells to the ready :08:

Adanor

Well let's look at the positive side of this situation. If a dog couldn't poop, then he would be in a whole heap of trouble, and will end up at the vet's who will look intently at the back end, maybe even doing a rectal on the dog. Very unpleasant but necessary.