Ggggrrrrrrrrr

minxie

Dedicated Member
Estate agents and solicitors are the most overpaid useless articles on this planet. >:( >:(

Estate Agents are economical with the truth !! :eek: Their bijou means "you cant swing a cat in the lounge!!" ;) ::) ::)

You could probably write an entire book on the euphemisms that (real) estate agents use to describe less than desirable property.

Just a tad, not answering e mails or returning calls to tell us if we are exchanging this week. We are supposed to be moving next Fri. Do I start packing and book next Friday off work.
We pay these people a lot of money as well.
So stressed I bought some white bread and had some naughty toast
Phew I feel better now !!!

So stressed I bought some white bread and had some naughty toast

Could not resist doing a Google Image search on 'naughty toast'. One I can post:

toast_zps6b91e7eb.jpg

Anyone who wants can look at the rest for themselves: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=n...h=452#hl=en&q=naughty+toast&tbm=isch&imgdii=_

Well I checked it all out - what I have a problem is on some of those images: just exactly what is the connection? Or am I blissfully unaware?

??? ??? ???

Well I checked it all out - what I have a problem is on some of those images: just exactly what is the connection? Or am I blissfully unaware?

??? ??? ???

It is necessary to understand that what you get from a Google Image search is very broad brush.

Back