Favourite scene.

It has been brought up on another thread so I suppose I will have to mention Glenda in racing leathers from "A Brief Excursion in the Fast Lane" :wink: :wink: :me:

Picture QUE?? 8) Who needs pictures anyway?? I just let my imagination run riot ,as apparently you are regarding the other thread.

The permission for you to mention racing leathers came with a proviso! :mad:

One might get away with:

'It has been brought up on another thread so one supposes one will have to mention Glenda in racing leathers from "A Brief Excursion in the Fast Lane" '

And by 'QUE??', do you mean ¿QUÉ? ?

One might get away with:

'It has been brought up on another thread so one supposes one will have to mention Glenda in racing leathers from "A Brief Excursion in the Fast Lane" '

And by 'QUE??', do you mean ¿QUÉ? ?

Spot on Big Unc he's being cheeky again.

I love the one-liners in "Mysterious Feet of Nora Batty". I truly enjoy Wally. I think he shines in this one. Love it when Ivy kicks him out the door. Lol ;D

Watched "Getting Sam Home" again tonight. I love the scene at the end where Ivy is explaining how they got Sam back in the coffin and Clegg's reaction. The look on his face and inflection is his voice as he hugs her is terrific acting. I enjoy it every time I see it.

That's one of my favorite episodes, I love part when Lily Bless Her is walking past the pub and Sybil pulls up in the car, opens the door and says " Oh come on, get in!" It brings a tear to my eye every time.

Another great scene is the paperboy posting a paper then looking through the letterbox only for the lady of the house to open the top door, lean over and clout him round the ear. Easy one but which episode was that?

I don't remember that scene. Will have to re watch that. I know sometimes there are scenes missing in some of the US versions. HMMMM

Oh, my Dear Lord in Heaven, Brenda !! Go watch it now !! As so aptly put on his face was indeed all his birthdays and Christmases put together. Don't you remember Nora and Ivy talking about what they were going to do about him/

Last edited:
Another great scene is the paperboy posting a paper then looking through the letterbox only for the lady of the house to open the top door, lean over and clout him round the ear. Easy one but which episode was that?

Uncle of the Bride ?

That's one of my favorite episodes, I love part when Lily Bless Her is walking past the pub and Sybil pulls up in the car, opens the door and says " Oh come on, get in!" It brings a tear to my eye every time.

lol . . . yes . . because we all know what men are like. Really wasn't your fault, dearie.

Back