Favourite episodes (well today anyway)

George

Super Moderator
Last night I couldn't sleep so I thought I'd put my own personal favourite episode from each of the first 12 series on to disc to watch at my leisure.I put the disc in this morning and found at least half the episodes were different to what I thought a few weeks ago.

My favorites fluctuate as well. In addition, my favorite eras seem to change also. I am in the middle of viewing the entire Series for about the third time, and I discovered some previous episodes that I barely remembered are true classics.

My favorites fluctuate as well. In addition, my favorite eras seem to change also. I am in the middle of viewing the entire Series for about the third time, and I discovered some previous episodes that I barely remembered are true classics.

Same here

I just saw an episode that had me rolling on the floor. The threesome were walking down the street in town and walk past a woman handing out fliers. They walk about ten steps before they suddenly realize that it's Smiler in a wig and a dress. Later on Barry ends up in a wig and a dress, Wesley ends up with Marina in his Landrover and then Edie and Glenda walk out of the house and catch them at the worst possible moment.

watched "a quiet drink" last night for the first time in ages...was wonderfully refreshing.....looked up the colliers arms and found a photograph from later in the 70's and it had a large stone extension built on the front, but couldnt find anything later...does anyone know if its still there.

I just saw an episode that had me rolling on the floor. The threesome were walking down the street in town and walk past a woman handing out fliers. They walk about ten steps before they suddenly realize that it's Smiler in a wig and a dress. Later on Barry ends up in a wig and a dress, Wesley ends up with Marina in his Landrover and then Edie and Glenda walk out of the house and catch them at the worst possible moment.

That episode was called "Who's Thrown Her Tom Cruise Photographs Away?", it was from series 20 (UK dvd 21)

Back