Favourite episode?

Ch74

There are probably many I can't remember I really liked. One when foggy got hypnotised during a protest against a road. Lots of the foggy ones were good with him telling lies. Also the one when howard gets 2 jumpers for Christmas

Favourite probably Eva's back in town. Ends with that superb line from Howard to Pearl 'There's something coming in the morning and it's not the postman ':biggrin:

What's your favourite episode?

Full Steam Behind

That one is definitely up there!

For me, it may just be Mysterious Feet of Nora Batty. Without checking, I believe Keeping Britain Tidy immediately preceeds or follows it. Those really show Wally and Nora at their best!

With Mysterious Feet there is the awkward scene in the kitchen where Wally is trying to check Nora's feet. I also love the ridiculous ladder scene in the end.

Aside from my own 5 minutes of fame when the trio run around looking for my non-existent treasure, I like a couple of episodes where creatures have allegedly been spotted in the woods and it falls to our intrepid adventurer and our renowned jungle fighter , Alvin and Foggy, to tackle them. I refer ,of course, to The Lair of the Cat Creature [to me Billy is the real star as the voice of the creature] and of course the classic Destiny and Six Bananas . :eek:

Some of my favotites are Crum's Come in Sunray Major Dried Dates and Codfanglers and Who's Thrown Away Her Tom Cruise Photographs?

Mine would probably be Crums, it has many magic moments in it, the drink before the meal scene gets me every time

Back