episode- Greenfingers

Beth

Dedicated Member
I just love this episode. Do any of you recall the moment the big plastic carrot slipped and knocked Foggy down. I wondered if that was a blooper. Compo seemed so tickled and he said something to Brian in a softer voice. Cleggy even seemed tickled.

Yes, yes . . . it fit right in to have a giggle at Fopggy's expense. Did he hand him cane while laughing and say, "Here, ya gonna need that."

Yes, yes . . . it fit right in to have a giggle at Fopggy's expense. Did he hand him cane while laughing and say, "Here, ya gonna need that."
:D
Ahh that's what he said. I also noticed at the end of this episode as the bus was pulling out. This dark colored car in a parking lot. It seems they might
have been waiting for their que and the two children suddenly were both trying to get in the backseat at the same time. That made me think of my own two daughters doing. that.

Ahh that's what he said. I also noticed at the end of this episode as the bus was pulling out. This dark colored car in a parking lot. It seems they might
have been waiting for their que and the two children suddenly were both trying to get in the backseat at the same time. That made me think of my own two daughters doing. that.
OMGosh, you saw that too. I watch it to the very end for that. I imagine they are quibbling about who gets the window seat. lol . . . we're not too obsessed with LOTSW . . are we?

Yes that makes more sense that they were trying to get the windiw seat. Ha ha. NO were not obsessed just ....what is the... word I am looking for...ummmm ...help me here ...... guess we are!
;D

Yes, every time I've watched that scene, I've always felt that when the carrot knocks him over wasn't exactly meant to come out that way. But since he wasn't hurt and it was so realistic, they decided to use that take. Compo's laughter just seems to genuine for it to have been planned.

Also I've also always watched the two little girls in the cars. Perhaps the exit was being blocked to shoot the scene, so when the bus started pulling away, they knew they could finally go. Notice how right at the very end, the girl's head pops up in the window again and makes direct eye contact towards the camera.

I know Ron PO that just cracks me up. I thought Compo was doubling over. They did look through the window didntt they. Ha ha

Again Ron-po your probably right. They just kept the camera rolling. If that is true that was brilliance on the part of the director. :)

Back