Door Number Quiz #17

me2

Dedicated Member
You did well with a number from the beginning of the series. Let's see how you do with one near the other end of the series.
Whose house number is 12.

Heptonstall( Goodnight Sweet Ferret)
Sorry, Dick. Not that one either. Remember I said this one was at the other end of the series. That one was very near the beginning. This one is very near the end.

Only me playing??

I've seen only the episodes that are out on DVD and anyway I've never particularly noticed house numbers in TV shows. I probably wouldn't remember even if I'd seen the relevant episode. 'Fraid you're on your own.

Marianna

I've seen only the episodes that are out on DVD and anyway I've never particularly noticed house numbers in TV shows. I probably wouldn't remember even if I'd seen the relevant episode. 'Fraid you're on your own.

Marianna
If you haven't seen the Hobbo episodes, you would not be able to guess this one. However, for any episode you've seen, you can always guess - just think of someone whose house was shown in an episode.

The " wrong " Bradshaw?? ::) (first attempt at finding mother)

Well done, Dick. That's the one. Now if you want to keep going, there is one more in the Foggy era.
Again not a regular cast member.

Was it the address of the lady in the black nighty in Desperate for a Duffield.??
Spot on, Dick. (Somehow that sound better coming out of Peter Sallis's mouth than mine.) But that's the very one.

Back