Dog or Cat

I'm a dog guy, but have none now. I'm in a flat now and you're limited as to breed, etc. I'm a German Shepherd guy, Really smart dogs, loving, protective of their family, but they have to have purpose and feel useful and needed..

Dog guy, me. Had more dogs than cats over the years and more partial to them. Some of the cats I have know have been really friendly but most, well to quote Rupert Rigsby of Rising Damp "If they could handle a tin opener I wouldn't see them for smoke."

Also had a 'The Flat Cat' cardboard cutout back in the '90s that I thought was really clever.

Was trying to google a picture of it and found a blog page on it. If unfamiliar with The Flat Cat here is an article about it. Basically it is a photocopy of a cat pasted to a piece of cardboard that can stand up and be placed where you like. The "Click Here for Instruction" button links to a PDF page to view and download the life size image of it to print out if you so desire.

Sadly neither not unless I want to struggle to breathe and my eyes swell up though in recent years I am a lot better carry periton just in case but can now tolerate being in a room with either but never touch them as a precaution especially if I have driven to the venue. Its a shame because I do like dogs just can never own one.

Forgot to say mine are Netty & Nora, the latter's name is most apt as she bullies and beats up Netty occasionally !!!!

Back