CSI Holmfirth

Good grief! Holmfirth is turning into the USA. I’ve gone there from the States to be safe, at least from gun violence. In England the primary violent crime has been knife crime, at least that’s what shows up on the BBC news feed.

Good grief! Holmfirth is turning into the USA. I’ve gone there from the States to be safe, at least from gun violence. In England the primary violent crime has been knife crime, at least that’s what shows up on the BBC news feed.
In fairness all the shopkeepers in Holmfirth were saying it was exceptionally rare thing to happen in Holmfirth. Think it was an isolated targeted crime. Bearing in mind what seemed like half of West Yorkshire Police in attendance I think it was taken very seriously....

Did anyone get shot? The news just says there was a gunshot or a "firearms discharge" as the police would say.

Did anyone get shot? The news just says there was a gunshot or a "firearms discharge" as the police would say.
Difficult to know exactly what happened, but I'm guessing it'll be more than someone firing a shotgun.

People forget just how serious carrying an illegal gun is in the UK, the starting point for carrying a loaded gun is 5 years in prison.

Back