Compo Kissing Nora

me2

Dedicated Member
Brenda mentioned an episode where Compo got free tea because he kissed Nora on the lips and lived to tell the tale.

How many episodes can we remember where Compo kissed Nora?
Name the episode and where they were when he kissed her.

I'll start with the earliest one I know of:
Whoops - he held up mistletoe in the bar and gave her a kiss.

Trying to think of the very first. I am going to take a stab and say, Who is that Dancing With Nora Batty, and they were in the Cafe, at Gloria's send off party.

This will be a long thread.

Trying to think of the very first. I am going to take a stab and say, Who is that Dancing With Nora Batty, and they were in the Cafe, at Gloria's send off party.

This will be a long thread.
Couldn't find a kiss in that one. They did dance cheek to cheek but when Compo stepped on Nora's foot she hit him with her purse and that was the end of that.

Couldn't find a kiss in that one. They did dance cheek to cheek but when Compo stepped on Nora's foot she hit him with her purse and that was the end of that.

I thought he was reaching for a kiss when he did that. Going by memory. Scratch that then, if you checked it out. OOPS???????????????:-[

Brushes At Dawn?? :) When he was knocked off his steed(bicycle)

Last edited:
The thing In Wesley's Shed. Compo demands the kiss of life after going in the water in Wesley's amphibious car!!:30:

Dick, those were really special ones, because Nora initiated the kiss both times. I've only found 3 where she started the kiss and you got 2 of them.

The first two that come to my mind are Next Kiss Please when Compo bets Foggy that Nora Batty will kiss him before the day is over. The other one is Defeat of the Stoneworm where Compo pretends to wait for a bus behind Nora.

The first two that come to my mind are Next Kiss Please when Compo bets Foggy that Nora Batty will kiss him before the day is over. The other one is Defeat of the Stoneworm where Compo pretends to wait for a bus behind Nora.
Both good ones, Nora's Hat.

In "The Man Who Nearly Knew Pavarotti" he kissed Nora in the street under the Gravy Granules.

Compo ksses Nora outside Love Mobile when it's parked at Wesley's at the end of the program.

Back