Clothiers Arms

onyx(John)

Administrator
Staff member
This may seem a strange question but, apart from 'A quiet Drink' is the Clothiers Arms used in any other episodes? There are (later) episodes where I think I recognize the pub but can`t be sure :D

A couple of years ago I google earthed The Clothiers Arms. I think it took a bit effort for me to find the right one, and there are a few changes.

Which episodes do think you may have seen it again?

A couple of years ago I google earthed The Clothiers Arms. I think it took a bit effort for me to find the right one, and there are a few changes.

Which episodes do think you may have seen it again?
I can`t remember the episodes to be honest, and I`m not even sure if it was the pub in question. The episodes I thought I`d seen it in were much later ones and I thought I might have recognized a modernized 'Clothiers Arms' but as I say I`m not at all sure. I thought some of the members might know if it had been used in later episodes. :D

It would be interesting to see a list of all the pubs used in Summer Wine and the respective episodes. As a future tourist, that would be good to know.

It would be interesting to see a list of all the pubs used in Summer Wine and the respective episodes. As a future tourist, that would be good to know.

Ok a list of pubs I know some but not sure of locations.

These have been used in the series
The Railway(Marsden)
The White Horse(Jackson Bridge)
The Butchers Arms(Hepworth)
The Cothiers Arms
The Monkey
Will o Nats
The Haychatter
Crossroads inn

These are a few. Maybe others can name some more.

Ok a list of pubs I know some but not sure of locations.

These have been used in the series
The Railway(Marsden)
The White Horse(Jackson Bridge)
The Butchers Arms(Hepworth)
The Cothiers Arms
The Monkey
Will o Nats
The Haychatter
Crossroads inn

These are a few. Maybe others can name some more.

Most of the pubs can be located if you visit the maps section on the main page of the website

Clothiers Arms that's in A Quiet Drink is in Stocksmoor. There's also the Clothiers Arms in Netherthong that appeared in Deep in the Heart of Yorkshire.