Cheatsheet

404 Not Found

Could never narrow it down to a choice of a favourite episode, so began to consider my favourite era/series. Devised this cheatsheet to help me decide which. I wanted to see which characters combined with who. It sounds sacrilege for it not to be a Clegg/Compo/Foggy series (my favourite trio), but I do like the ensemble element also. Surprisingly (to me) I decided that it would have to be one of series 22-23, containing some of my favourite episodes. It also reveals some other surprises, like just how many series' Truly was present.
There are a few executive decisions in the sheet, like where to include any Specials. The greyed out ones reflect single (introductory) appearances, which if bold overstate their presence. The jpeg is not as clear (apologies) as the pdf, which is available if desired.

Attachments

• lotsw.jpeg
    lotsw.jpeg
    92.7 KB · Views: 15
  • lotsw.pdf
    28.5 KB · Views: 12
Could never narrow it down to a choice of a favourite episode, so began to consider my favourite era/series. Devised this cheatsheet to help me decide which. I wanted to see which characters combined with who. It sounds sacrilege for it not to be a Clegg/Compo/Foggy series (my favourite trio), but I do like the ensemble element also. Surprisingly (to me) I decided that it would have to be one of series 22-23, containing some of my favourite episodes. It also reveals some other surprises, like just how many series' Truly was present.
There are a few executive decisions in the sheet, like where to include any Specials. The greyed out ones reflect single (introductory) appearances, which if bold overstate their presence. The jpeg is not as clear (apologies) as the pdf, which is available if desired.
Absolute perfection. Brilliant idea, and so helpful to see at a glance who was in each series.

Back