Big (quiz) day at Dream Acres.

thts not what im thinking of, howard might hav but i havent seen tht episode in length, maybe if i add at the squash court?

it was in "dried dates and codfanglers", wen they were looking at compo's dried date he got from nora, clegg said melvin boothroyd dropped his racket at the squash club wen sum1 announced 1 nite her from coopers cake shop was pregnant, cause melvin went a funny colour.

ive been waiting 2 use tht 1 but evrytime was about 2 post i 4got it lol.

tel u what george seeing were stil waiting 4 blueprint u ask the next 1

Billy Hardcastle reckons he was related to Robin Hood on his mothers side....she was a......What name is it?

Right from "Who's Thrown Her Tom Cruise Photos Away"
Probably too easy but the best that I could do on the fly.
Next? ;D

Since no one has jumped in, may I offer up another question:
What one off role did Mike Grady guest as on As Time Goes By durinig his "missing years?"

wel this is a complete guess and thinking of the plot and characters either as a boyfriend 2 1 of the girls or as a workman?

Since no one has jumped in, may I offer up another question:
What one off role did Mike Grady guest as on As Time Goes By durinig his "missing years?"

Like a singing telegram but with a suit of armor.. I remember seeing the episode just recently a few months ago without knowing he appeared on that and thinking "hey wait a minute.. that's mike grady isn't it??" and sure enough it was him.

Close, very close on the "telegram"
He was a messenger in a Herald's costume delivering a message from Allistar to Judy.
Your turn now. ;D

Close, very close on the "telegram"
He was a messenger in a Herald's costume delivering a message from Allistar to Judy.
Your turn now. ;D

I almost forgot I answered this.. Oops! So anyways...

"I say, I say, I say.. Did you hear about the two old ladies that went for a tramp in the woods?"

Back