Best and worst episode titles.

onyx(John)

Administrator
Staff member
Just thinking about all the wonderful and not so wonderful episode titles there have been through the years, among the best I would say are titles like 'Inventor of the forty foot ferret', 'When You Take A Good Bite, Yorkshire Tastes Terrible'. Among the worst I would say are 'Barry in Danger From Reading & Aunt Jessie' and 'Barry Becomes a Psychopathic Killer But Only Part Time' .Any thoughts? :D

'Barry in Danger From Reading & Aunt Jessie' is a bit awkward.

However, I like 'Barry Becomes a Psychopathic Killer But Only Part Time' .

I like the earlier titles even the episodes I wasn't keen on I still like the titles but the last 3 or 4 seasons were, for me, not very good. I think my favourite was " The Mysterious Feet Of Nora Batty" probably because it was my favourite episode.

I personally am not too fussed about the titles, though I do tend to prefer the shorter ones as I find them easier to remember. I also find the titles of my favourite episodes come more readily to mind, having said that am finding the more I watch, the more favourites I have !! currently its "Cheering up Ludovic" Clegg sitting on that seat in the middle of the road has me in stitches. :)

Back