Bank Holiday Monday Treat

Norm

Dedicated Member
It struck me that if the usual bank holiday weather in this fair Isle of ours on Monday runs true to form, what LOTSW episode would you choose to watch and why, when curled up on the sofa with a nice cup of tea and a bit of cake, and outside the the rain is tippling down ???
I think I would choose either "The changing face of Rural Blamire" or "The Flag and its Snag" and a big slice of Chocolate Cake.

I'm with you on the chocolate cake ;D
For me it would be Getting Sam Home and maybe Edie and the Automobile :)

Some sort of spice cake, I think.

Do I have to choose only one episode? If it were today, I'd probably choose Uncle of the Bride. By Monday, it might be a different one. If it were today, and if it rained all day, I'd probably binge-watch Seymour's entire first season.

Marianna

I would choose Uncle of the Bride.

It's a special, and it is special.

If you got the day off you may as well watch a long one.

This is quite a good feel-good one in my opinion, and was probably filmed in the summer, so that's appropriate for the August bank holiday.

When You get a good bite. Yorkshire tastes terrible and The Bandit From stoke on trent for obvious reasons.

I would go for some specials like Crums,Barry's Christmas,Full Steam Behind & All Mod Conned

Crums - Full Steam Behind - Uncle of the Bride - Scarborough pair

Should fill up the bank holiday nicely.

Me three, the Scarborough pair . . and as an homage to our three lads maybe some other single work of one of them.

Since it's been over 100º F for the last few days, I'd opt for some Christmas specials - probably Whoops! and Crums. Then if I had more time I'd watch the Scarborough pair.
I'd go for some chocolate cake with caramel frosting after some popcorn.

I would also opt for the Scarborough episodes and Return of the Warrior ,plus Uncle of the Bride bit at the moment I am watching the big debate from Scotland very interesting .

I would also opt for the Scarborough episodes and Return of the Warrior ,plus Uncle of the Bride bit at the moment I am watching the big debate from Scotland very interesting .

I am sick and tired of the whole issue. Gone on far too long.:tux::tux::tux::tux:

My friend's dad was born in Scotland and we were all planning on going over in time for the vote. But the flight costs, etc. are crazy.

The last five years or so, Our labor day Monday here in Southern California have been brutally hot, usually 100°. It's like Summer's last hurrah before Autumn comes in.

I would have to pick my favorite, The Mysterious Feet of Nora Batty. All the episodes work great for a rainy day because I am always more relaxed after watching any
of them. :)

Back