Auto-correct spellings - actually now sorted

barmpot

LOTSW Fanatic
As one who stenographically challenged - i e I can not type very well, to be honest not at all (was brought up to dictate to a secretary who transcribed my thoughts and words into flowing text - flowing with snopake usually!) - I have found left click correction of spellings a boon and a blessing to men (like the Waverley Pen)!

However since the latest change I have found that although the red underlining still shows up no automatic suggested corrections now available. Any clues anyone? Any one else have the same hiccough?

Just scrub all that - now works!!!:(:(:(

all this typing for nothing :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Start to complain and problem rights itself!!

As one who stenographically challenged - i e I can not type very well, to be honest not at all (was brought up to dictate to a secretary who transcribed my thoughts and words into flowing text - flowing with snopake usually!) - I have found left click correction of spellings a boon and a blessing to men (like the Waverley Pen)!

However since the latest change I have found that although the red underlining still shows up no automatic suggested corrections now available. Any clues anyone? Any one else have the same hiccough?

Just scrub all that - now works!!!:(:(:(

all this typing for nothing :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Start to complain and problem rights itself!!

I'm beginning to think we're being run via satellite because I had a couple of things take a day or two to kick in. :32:

Back