At last

amos hames

Dedicated Member
I have finally found the finest vintage book in a charity shop in Tonbridge Kent. Have not started to read it yet although flicking
though it I did spot a mistake saying that the Scarboro episodes were in Blackpool however that does not matter at all. ;D

This has nothing to do with LOTSW but there was another show that I liked very much and I bought all the books. It is called "All Creatures Great and Small". I love shows with the countryside involved.

Yeah, got all the ACG&S books as well. About
to start thru them again.

But in the TV show I did not like when they
replaced carol drinkwater with lynda bellingham.

Really loved the original Helen!!!

i enjoyed the shows...i've got all of the books too and still pick one up occasionally...i remember when i first started reading them many years ago they could make me howl out loud....alf could spin a good yarn, great storyteller.. ;D

Yeah, got all the ACG&S books as well. About
to start thru them again.

But in the TV show I did not like when they
replaced carol drinkwater with lynda bellingham.

Really loved the original Helen!!!

I liked Linda Billingham in the OXO ads, but we are getting her in the afternoons in something called 'Faith in the Future' which is dreadful.

Yes "Faith in the Future" is on ITV3 in the afternoons. But she is better as a comedian rather then a serious actress like she was in ACGAS.. I am glad to know that many of you liked the series ACGAS. Shows like this are a thing of the past shamefully.

Isn't Lynda Bellingham doing a cookery thing now? I'm sure I saw something the other day and she was cooking.

Yes she is doing some kind of cookery show plus she has an advertizement for something.

Can't we petition or something? I mean......this is ridiculous even by release standards? Not releasing it one thing but having a teaser notice on amazon for months it is a bit much

i think there only a couple of things we can do, if we mention it on playbacks facebook page they will give us the email address to contact and then knowing them it will just be ignored, although im sure if enough of us moan they might do something

The realease of dvd,s is haphazard to say the least,I liked Linda Bellingham in ACG&S she is a very good actress ,met her once in a local restaurant very pleasent gal.

Back