Another New Member

Babs

Dedicated Member
Greetings! After being a lurker for quite some time, I finally joined this wonderful forum. I'm another member from the USA, in the cold state of Minnesota. I'm fortunate in that the local PBS station shows two episodes of LOTSW every weekday. Like the rest of you, I dearly love this show. Nice to meet all of you!

Welcome Babs, its good to have another female member, some days we seem a bit out numbered :D

Welcome Babs, its good to have another female member, some days we seem a bit out numbered :D
Welcome Babs dont believe her! ;D Us chaps are like the guys on Summer Wine ,brow beaten and henpecked! :p ;) ;)

Welcome Babs dont believe her! ;D Us chaps are like the guys on Summer Wine ,brow beaten and henpecked! :p ;) ;)

Dick who gave you permition to stop washing them windows?? Henpecked I'll give you henpecked! I'll give you some brush! :p ;)

:D :D :D :D

Greetings! After being a lurker for quite some time, I finally joined this wonderful forum. I'm another member from the USA, in the cold state of Minnesota. I'm fortunate in that the local PBS station shows two episodes of LOTSW every weekday. Like the rest of you, I dearly love this show. Nice to meet all of you!

Welcome and nice to see you no longer lurking, I hope you enjoy your visit here

Wow! Two episodes each weekday! I thought I had it made with Maryland Public Television showing Summer Wine once a day.

I have fond memories of Minnesota hiking along that big state park near Duluth and driving along Lake Superior.

First welcome Babs - glad you could join us.

Secondly it helps if the male is a barmpot -it allows the females something to get their teeth into!

hi babs, been a bit busy but nice to see another summer winer come on board...pleased you enjoy the programme, pretty well snowed in at the moment so a great excuse to sit and watch....english midlands that is...best wishes. :)

Back