Alvin stardust dies.

dick

LOTSW Fanatic
Alvin Stardust died this morning of metastatic prostate cancer. He was 72 and died at home after a short illness according to his agent. :25:

I was never a huge fan but he was very present in my early music life, when I was huge BCR's fan he was there shaping my friends taste in music. I remember him being very flamboyant in that 70's style that's now called Glamrock. RIP Alvin Stardust very sad.

I was never a huge fan but he was very present in my early music life, when I was huge BCR's fan he was there shaping my friends taste in music. I remember him being very flamboyant in that 70's style that's now called Glamrock. RIP Alvin Stardust very sad.

He started out as SHANE FENTON a few miles down the road from me and although I did not go overboard I have sort of followed his career for that reason.

He started out as SHANE FENTON a few miles down the road from me and although I did not go overboard I have sort of followed his career for that reason.

I have to say...... Probably because I'm old ........ that music was better back then!

While never my number one musical choice, it is sad to hear of another passing of someone who was popular in one's youth. RIP

Back