All Mod Conned Families Moving Out

That's a shame, must have felt like a really strong community. Wonder if it will be just left as a ghost town now? No doubt coming under siege from vandals and other pilocks. I assume the RNLI station will remain manned and still used?

Anyone know if the actual spot where the All mod conned was filmed has been washed into the sea yet?

That's a shame, must have felt like a really strong community. Wonder if it will be just left as a ghost town now? No doubt coming under siege from vandals and other pilocks. I assume the RNLI station will remain manned and still used?

Anyone know if the actual spot where the All mod conned was filmed has been washed into the sea yet?

Not sure,I visited there a few years ago,you have to pay to travel along the road and it was hard to pin down the actual spot they used,I believe a lifeboat crew will remain,they will be doing shifts with their families left behind on the mainland

Not sure,I visited there a few years ago,you have to pay to travel along the road and it was hard to pin down the actual spot they used,I believe a lifeboat crew will remain,they will be doing shifts with their families left behind on the mainland

I am free this weekend and can see me flying over on the bike to have a scout around, may take a few pictures if I can find the camera. Was hoping to get a photo collection going and hopefully uploaded some of Marsden, Holmefirth and a few other locations that are dear to the hearts of our members here.

I am free this weekend and can see me flying over on the bike to have a scout around, may take a few pictures if I can find the camera. Was hoping to get a photo collection going and hopefully uploaded some of Marsden, Holmefirth and a few other locations that are dear to the hearts of our members here.

I am pretty sure the caravan filming would of been done on the right hand side as you drive towards the point,as in the episode you can see land in the distance, on the left side all you see is the sea

Back