After Foggy's 2nd exit from LOTSW...

manfromoswestry

Dedicated Member
...was there ever any mention of him? I remember after his 1st exit when Clegg and Compo received painted eggs from his business in Bridlington. However, the 2nd time around, I don't recall anything other than the episode that introduced Truly as his replacement. Since then, nothing. After characters like Compo, Sid and Wally passed, they were often brought up in conversation by others on the show. Perhaps I missed something, so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

I think you are right. Ivy and Nora were the only ones who spoke of Sid and Wally as far as I know, but then they would.

there was no mention of foggy after his second exit, the only reason the eggs were sent was to explain him leaving, if you look at all the characters that have left blamire and foggy were the only ones mentioned after leaving and that was only in the first episode, when it comes to the ones who died i think it depended if someone close to them was still around i.e. ivy and nora for sid and wally, glenda for edie, tom and clegg for compo etc, but i think they would want to look forward than backwards in the show, no point dwelling on the past if they can help it, yeah occasional mentions dont hurt but we wouldnt want the all our yesteryears stuff in the show all the time surely

Back