Adopted By a Stray

Pearl

Administrator
Staff member
Does anyone know where the waterfall is at the beginning of Adopted By a Stray?

Hi Sue, The waterfall can be found if you walk the foot path between Blakeley Reservoir and Wesseden Reservoir with Wessenden Reservoir further up the footpath, The spot where it can be seen quite clearly is very near Wessenden lodge. it can be reached by taking the A635 Greenfield road,over Saddleworth moor then taking the Wessenden head road for 150 yards or so parking in a lay-by on the right close to the footpath,or near Marsden on the Wessenden road parking at the side of Butterley Reservoir.

Thank you Yorkshire, I'll go hunting for that next time I'm there. It reminds me of one near Inverness, very beautiful :D

The spot where you can see the Waterfall was also used in the First of the summer wine episode The Gypsy fiddler,The one where Compo parks up his mums caravan and the girls come for their palms read. It's also been used in one or too other episodes too. (The Waterfall i mean)

The spot where you can see the Waterfall was also used in the First of the summer wine episode The Gypsy fiddler,The one where Compo parks up his mums caravan and the girls come for their palms read. It's also been used in one or too other episodes too. (The Waterfall i mean)

Oh great thank you I would never have known that, some thing else I will be able to cross off my list :)

Back