A Post Card From Scotland.

Pearl

Administrator
Staff member
Dear all,
Arrived safe, having a great time weather friendly as are the natives.
I'm sat in the Culloden Battlefield cafe eating cake and drinking the best hot chocolate ever :hungry: and scrounging internet :pc: :D
Have a good week all and stay safe.
Wish you were here and all that.

Best wishes Pearl :D x

PS can someone please remember to feed Dick and make sure he has his woolies on!

Just waitin for my lunch to finish cookin mum!:p glad you're enjoying yourself!!:35::17:

Enjoy your trip Pearl! Dick is in good hands! I think he is wanting some company, since you are in the area...............
:p

I have just realised that on the trip northwards Pearl will have passed Yorkshire - either M6 (likely as she mentions Glencoe) or M1; but both routes pass not that far from here ....

I have just realised that on the trip northwards Pearl will have passed Yorkshire - either M6 (likely as she mentions Glencoe) or M1; but both routes pass not that far from here ....

Rod I was thinking of developing a Pearl alarm it goes off when she is within a 20 mile radius

Maybe he could get Wesley to knock something up with Compos old air raid siren ?!

I'm just deciding who to drop in on on the way back, Big Unc or Barmpot! May have time to do both if they're unlucky! :p:42::12:

Have a great time Pearl,Scotland is fabulous,I got married in Girvan,on the west coast,enjoy it x

I'm just deciding who to drop in on on the way back, Big Unc or Barmpot! May have time to do both if they're unlucky! :p:42::12:

I have gone out for the day - to a place where there is no WiFi nor mobile signals!!

So no good knocking on my colourful door!!:35::35::35::35:

Back