A Mini Trio

joppyuk1

Dedicated Member
Another of my hobbies is model railways, and I acquired these chaps at a recent exhibition. They come seperately, but combined together they remind me of a certain trio of reprobates. Hope you like them.

threereprobates.JPG

Attachments

• walkinguptrackoriginal.jpg
    walkinguptrackoriginal.jpg
    270.9 KB · Views: 19
Ah another model railway fan I wonder how many more lurk on the forum

It's getting beyond a joke it really is! It's getting so a woman can't go anywhere without being surrounded by model men!!! Now if they were one or two men models it might help :12::12::me::me:

:tw::tw:

Great figures, they do look like are trio. :D

It's getting beyond a joke it really is! It's getting so a woman can't go anywhere without being surrounded by model men!!! Now if they were one or two men models it might help :12::12::me::me:

:tw::tw:

Great figures, they do look like are trio. :D

Your wish is our command ,don't want to generate too much excitement for you so headshots only!

malemodel2.jpgmalemodel1.jpg

That's brilliant Ian thankyou,not visited the forum for nearly three months so have some catching up to do,I posted some photos myself tonight,recreated the Just a Small Funeral episode in one day,went to Marsden first,then to Helme where Compo's funeral was filmed,then Holmfirth,love your photos keep them coming,hope everyone is well,Pete.

Yeah not quit what I had in mind, I'll stick with model men if that's all you have to offer.

Surely the one on the left is a keeper !! A passionate kiss would bestow unrivalled benefits such as getting your face washed at the same time , a bit of Cussons liquid soap pre-applied to his bottom lip before embracing him and your face would sparkle like a new pin . Think of Christmas how many Christmas card envelopes could you seal per hour with those lips . If you were sick of him just get him to pucker up and you could stick him to the door in the spare room much as you could a rubber tipped arrow. :22:

Surely the one on the left is a keeper !! A passionate kiss would bestow unrivalled benefits such as getting your face washed at the same time , a bit of Cussons liquid soap pre-applied to his bottom lip before embracing him and your face would sparkle like a new pin . Think of Christmas how many Christmas card envelopes could you seal per hour with those lips . If you were sick of him just get him to pucker up and you could stick him to the door in the spare room much as you could a rubber tipped arrow. :22:

I'll stick with a flannel thank you.

Back