A Dwarf Rabbit and Two Canarys

Amos Hames 2

Dedicated Member
As a Child I had a pet Rabbit called Fluffy and two Canarys that I called Bo and Luke after the Charecters in The Dukes of Hazzard. What pets did everyone have as a child

As a child we only had a couple of cats, Wilkins and Sedgwick.
It was only when I left home that more animals came along… fish, gerbils, hamsters, rats, ferrets and then the Jack Russells. We lost both our elderly one’s last year and now have another farm bred terrorist from Wales. Both our others were white but we now have a black/ tan. She’s a nutter!9A5CCD7E-1579-4909-BE71-1970F991036A.jpeg

Nothing of note pet wise but with a lot of time on my hands I have been hatching a plan to make a thin lead to attach to a garden snail . I visit a seaside town Tynemouth near me every week and there are lots of people who are walking their dogs along the street , they always stop to say hello , ask how you are . My plan is to take said snail and stand there on the street and when they ask me how I am I will state " Absolutely shattered , I left my home in North Shields[about a mile or so away] 4 years ago to take Sammy the Snail for a stroll on the beach and I have only just reached here now !" I wonder what the reaction would be and probably how quickly Plod are called :)

We also had a Avery in the Garden with at least 10 birds in but somehow they all escaped. Of course I got the blame being the youngest. Accused of leaving the door open. If I would do such a thing .

Mine will do that with my phone, some I can take them with the phone in the normal position, others, I have to hold it sideways..

Back