A clean Wesley

WesleyRocks

Dedicated Member
[imghttp:///img]

I've had to dress up 2 times in the last three weeks, torture. ;D, Made it through the entire daddy/daughter dance without getting oily :D

Your daughter is beautiful and we both look so happy. You must have felt very proud with her on your arm. ;)

I'll tell you what I tell all men with beautiful daughters, you need a big sign on your door saying " To all suitor, I have an untraceable shot gun, I know how to use it and I know where to bury bodies! " :D

Yes, I bet you both had a good time. You do clean up well that man! :) What will you do on her first date? Follow them the whole time in secret? ;D

Your daughter is beautiful and we both look so happy. You must have felt very proud with her on your arm. ;)

I'll tell you what I tell all men with beautiful daughters, you need a big sign on your door saying " To all suitor, I have an untraceable shot gun, I know how to use it and I know where to bury bodies! " :D
I don't think I'll have too many issues, with all the tattoos I have, and being 6'1"/ 225lbs, I think a stern talking to will do. Might drop the shotgun idea though if he is a big football player or something . :D

Yes, I bet you both had a good time. You do clean up well that man! :) What will you do on her first date? Follow them the whole time in secret? ;D

Funny you say I clean up well, I haven't been able to shave since I hurt the fingers, I can't reach the backside of my head with the razor. Not supposed to get the fingers wet either. Hate it!!! itchy. Don't like having hair either, too hot.
I think a good threat will do, don't let her fool you. Her mom gave me bloody nose when we were first dating. She gets a lot of toughness from her mom. She'll do fine, I hoping it will be a few years from now though. no need to rush these things!!! :D

As a father of 3 daughters, I know where you're coming from. Sometimes wish I'd have had a shotgun. ;) My eldest daughter has always ploughed her own furrow (No 1 son I called her, borrowed the line from a Charlie Chan movie ;D) She's settling down now as she gets older. ;) She picked some right idiots (putting it as nicely as possible) If I'd said no she'd only have dug in her heels and gone the other way. She says she realises now and is glad that she saw sense. ;) ;)

We had one of them ( Them being, spotty hormone charged teenage boys) singing under the bedroom window of what he thought was my daughters bedroom!! The look of shock when I stuck my head out the window and gave a him a good mouthful always makes me giggle. I nearly went easy on him because he was so shocked but thought " No word needs to get about that this woman's daughters are highly protected)

One got sneaky and used to bring me a tub of chocolate ice cream!
I think he viewed it a bit like throwing the dog a sausage ;) ;D ;D

Your one was only singing >:( . We were disturbed 1 night by thump, thump ,thump near the back door . I went out and there was this "idiot" ,blood streaming down his face demanding to see her. Turned out he'd been banging his head on the wall!!? We cleaned him up best we could and tipped him through the gate and told him not to come back!! It turned out she'd dumped him the night before. :eek: :-\

We've never had a head banger just endless phone calls from them demanding to know why they had been dumped!
When the girls got tired of answering the phone they used to have me do it, they soon got the message then ;D

You need one of these Wesley ;D

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 13
Last edited by a moderator:
my dad was terrible, when I was growing up, if a boy spoke to me when he was within earshot, I learnt some new words. It was so embarrassing. I used to wonder what he got up to when he was young to be soooooo protective!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! answers on a postcard

Susan-Pearl and Dick I love your stories. lol ;D ;D

Minxie, my dad was very strict like that too! I can relate. I know it was out of love. My dad was a bad boy when he was young so I believe he had an instinct when I was with a bad boy. Actually, his instincts were on mark. Of course I didn't know that then.... :( ;)

Susan-Pearl and Dick I love your stories. lol ;D ;D

Minxie, my dad was very strict like that too! I can relate. I know it was out of love. My dad was a bad boy when he was young so I believe he had an instinct when I was with a bad boy. Actually, his instincts were on mark. Of course I didn't know that then.... :( ;)

I was in the Girl Guides and was asked to go camping with the Scouts. Mam said yes but just run it by your dad, he said " No way, I was in the scouts and know what goes on on these trips" He didn't elaborate, I have know idea what he got up too!!! But I wasn't allowed to go!! :'(

All good information!! I have one of each, so looks like I'll get both ends of this :-\

She is interested in a gentleman, which I actually like. Nice kid that goes to church with us and I think he fancies her as well. He and his brother (from the Ukraine) was adopted by a family at our church when they were very young.
His older brother just joined the Marines, both of them are very nice and respectful. Not the norm here for sure.
I get "yes sir, no sir" from both of them.
Maybe I should be worried ::)

You must be very proud. Last time I brought a boyfriend home he spent more time talking to my dad than me!

You must be very proud. Last time I brought a boyfriend home he spent more time talking to my dad than me!
Yes, he is like Barry, has the look of bewilderment when I start taking autos. Same look I get from the wife....... :yawn:

Back