100 Very Easy Questions.

A fun quiz. I only missed one question - what kind of food did Compo try to romance Nora with. Made it to question 50 then it would not let me go any further. Will try again on a different computer / browser. Thanks, Pearl.

A fun quiz. I only missed one question - what kind of food did Compo try to romance Nora with. Made it to question 50 then it would not let me go any further. Will try again on a different computer / browser. Thanks, Pearl.

Chinese :D

Great fun, but after about question 50 the "Next question" button changed to "Skip question".

In which episode was Rasputin's birthplace discussed?

When I could not get past question 50, I clicked on
Skip a Question ans was off again in the 50's

Tried again. This time only question 50 wouldn't allow an answer, so the only alternative was to skip. Got all the way through this time, but got the wrong answer on three of the questions based on later episodes, which I've seen only once.

Managed to get all but two correct noticed question 96 is incorrect states what club did Pearl and Ivy join which of course was the motorcycle club but it was not Ivy it was Nelly .

Very good quiz surprised myself on the Hobbo questions as I did not really take much notice of them very good idea.but

Had already done the quiz, however I tried a couple of questions with the correct answers but was surprised. One said I was wrong and the other "jumped " to the next question!

Back