Your Help is required

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Another year has passed since I last asked you all for help in the form of donations to keep the site running and to keep Tony is Pasties, any help is fully appreciated in these trying times, the website which the forum is tacked onto will be 20 years old later this month, which is an achievement on it's own and I believe it is the only site still running dedicated to our beloved show, to make a donation via paypal please use the link below to the main page and the donate button is at the bottom of the page, and I thank you all in advance

Can't get this to work.

I click on the link.

It tells me my donation is completed, even though I haven't put any details in - so I type in 'telness@gmx.com' where it says search charities.

And it says it's not available.

I see if the link I have just typed is clicked on it goes to someone's email.

Help...

Can't get this to work.

I click on the link.

It tells me my donation is completed, even though I haven't put any details in - so I type in 'telness@gmx.com' where it says search charities.

And it says it's not available.

I see if the link I have just typed is clicked on it goes to someone's email.

Help...
How odd, I have modified the post to see if that works, thanks for letting me know

Couldn't decide which ones you would prefer Terry the ones filled with jam , the ring ones with pink icing or revolutionary ones crossed with a croissant so instead I read the request again and realised my mistake so just donated instead :) :fp:

My managing director, wife, has finally managed to send a donation Terry. If we were rich we would send more. I enjoy talking to all the members and wish them well. Did you know that you, I and Dick live in a triangle? We are 20 miles from each other. I'll put myself on the map when I find out how to do it. Getting old does have its problems. Have a nice day all.:geek2:

My managing director, wife, has finally managed to send a donation Terry. If we were rich we would send more. I enjoy talking to all the members and wish them well. Did you know that you, I and Dick live in a triangle? We are 20 miles from each other. I'll put myself on the map when I find out how to do it. Getting old does have its problems. Have a nice day all.:geek2:
Thank you Peri,every little helps

I discovered some time ago that the map has me living on a traffic island!:confused2:

Back