Would it still be going today?

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
That's another place near us where the filming is done, Balby near Doncaster. We have been to the shop but never during filming. The shop is about 11 - 12 miles from where we live.
Well they start Mon 27th and will be there for the week,so this could be your chance

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
I read the other day that Warren was not being renewed another season. Something about the show not being funny enough. Not sure if it had something to do with the other articles I had seen earlier of Martin Clunes riding an elephant. There was some stink about that.
I tried to watch Warren but it just did not work for me

I read the other day that Warren was not being renewed another season. Something about the show not being funny enough. Not sure if it had something to do with the other articles I had seen earlier of Martin Clunes riding an elephant. There was some stink about that.
I hope not!!! I concede riding the Elephant was not the smartest move . I don't know if you caught it Rick but it was really laugh out loud in parts especially if like me you've aged and become a lifelong member of the Victor Meldrew Appreciation Society . The world seems to be against him and things always go wrong but he is so cantankerous it captures the essence of most older men . It would be a disgrace if it didn't get a second series when they have given Still Open a totally unnecessary new series , it should never have been made , no justice if true.