Why You have to be Careful

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
With so called online sales, an example being a few months ago I bought 4 smart power sockets on Amazon, in one of their offer sales, not a prime day sale.
They were reduced from £29.99 to £19.99, I noticed in today's prime day sale the same offer, but only 3 sockets, so not really a good deal

On the same subject I bought a replacement bottle of tomato feed the other week and got 20% extra 'free' but as you may see it's now watered down so can only make 180 litres rather than 300 litres of feed. So the 20% extra free, is in fact 40% less and a waste of packaging. Some of these companies are so blatantly dishonest and deliberately mislead their customers with phony offers :mad::mad::mad:IMG_2608 2 Medium.jpeg

It's all from the Del Boy school of selling . I can hear him now with one of his schemes roping in Rodney and Albert " we're gonna earn five grand from this so that's a bag of sand for you and the old man of the sea there, everyone's a winner, je suise je reste " I wont add to your woes with the shrinking chocolate bar story here.

Last edited:
On the same subject I bought a replacement bottle of tomato feed the other week and got 20% extra 'free' but as you may see it's now watered down so can only make 180 litres rather than 300 litres of feed. So the 20% extra free, is in fact 40% less and a waste of packaging. Some of these companies are so blatantly dishonest and deliberately mislead their customers with phony offers :mad::mad::mad:View attachment 5450
So what is "Tomato Feed"? Tomato catsup?

Back