"Who's That Talking to Lenny?" motorcyclist

Onslow

Dedicated Member
At the end of "Who's That Talking to Lenny?", Bobby Ball's character (Lenny of course) rides away on a motorcycle.

Just before, as the trio see him off, Lenny climbs onto the back of the motorcycle which has the driver waiting for him.

My wife and I looked at each other and said, "Is that Barry driving the motorcycle?"

If so when did Barry ever get a motorcycle? Or did someone just steal his glasses?

Barry and Lenny were cousins but I don't think the biker was supposed to be Barry. He did look a bit like him though.

Did not realize Barry and Lenny were cousins. When and how was this explained? If so this makes me grin at the thought of Lenny and Edi in the same room as she eye rolls at his antics :21:. I can see Lenny and Wesley getting along.

Didn't Barry ride a motorcycle with Ms. Avery's niece when they went out to play as a band at a pub?
- Just checked, the part I was thinking it was Ms. Avery driving the bike, not Barry in Wagoners Roll.

Sure does look like Barry with the glasses on the bike. Seems out of context if it is.

Did not realize Barry and Lenny were cousins. When and how was this explained?

It was mentioned in 'Get Out of That Then' that Lenny was Barry's cousin.

Barry rode a moped in Extra Extra that he bought from Auntie Wainwright for Glenda's birthday.

Barry rode a moped in Extra Extra

Didn't Barry share a Motorbike with Tom's Protege , Mrs Avery's Niece Babs with Mrs Avery driving when they headed for that ill feted gig in Waggoner's Roll . So he can ride pillion with a Guitar strapped to his back , has knowledge of driving on a road so riding a motorbike without the Guitar to carry would have been a doddle.

As it was a bit part, I doubt they'd have paid an established actor when they could get an unknown extra at a lower cost....

I think its Syd Little , the glasses give it away , he is kidnapping Bobby Ball and is going to hold him to ransom until Tommy Cannon hands over their best material to help Little and Large get back to top billing for a season in Blackpool . :);)

Back